MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to Donate - West Chester, PA

3 posters

Go down

Milk to Donate - West Chester, PA Empty Re: Milk to Donate - West Chester, PA

Post by siobhan.hannah Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Greetings,

I sent you a PM. Please let me/everyone know if the milk is already claimed/picked up.

Blessings, Siobhan

siobhan.hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by 5 Solas Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:55 am

Would you be willing to ship to a baby who is not a newborn, but is completely formula intolerant? I have a FedEx account and can cover shipping costs, send replacement bags, and reimburse the costs for dry ice, etc. I'm PMing you more details.

Thanks for being a willing donor to babes in need! Ladies like you can literally save the life of a baby!

5 Solas

Back to top Go down

Milk to Donate - West Chester, PA Empty Milk to Donate - West Chester, PA

Post by mcfarlanejt Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Hi, I am a first time mom from West Chester, PA. I have a healthy and growing 2 ½ -month-old baby boy who had trouble latching on and nursing. My husband and I purchased a pump to bottle feed him after coming home from the hospital, but I’ve had more milk than needed. Recently, at 7 ½ weeks, he began to latch (after piling on many painful hours of failed attempts over the weeks, and followed by much rejoicing!). Now the refrigerator freezer in our apartment has about sixty 6-oz Lansinoh bags of frozen milk that I don’t think we will be needing. The bags were frozen (and dated) within two days of pumping, and includes some of the early milk (colostrum) from the first days after delivery. It would be great if we could give that to a NEW newborn in need. I am willing to continue pumping if there is a family in the area that is in need of a long time supply of milk. I would prefer to donate locally but am willing to ship if recipient covers the costs of packing and shipping.

I am a 26-year-old Christian high school Physics teacher currently on maternity leave. I never drink alcohol, and am currently drinking water almost exclusively each day except a coffee once a week and milk with breakfast every other day. I am currently taking prenatal vitamins. I have never had any serious health problems. I would be willing to have a blood test if requested by a local recipient but have not yet done so.

mcfarlanejt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down