MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post from 2012

4 posters

Go down

post from 2012 Empty thanks but we are all set

Post by redsoxgal Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:57 am

Hi Heidi,
Thank you for the offer and I hope your son is doing well! My baby is now almost one year old and we will be transitioning to cows milk soon, although we are still using up the last donation we got from a friend. thanks to all here who donate. We were able to feed her donor milk pretty much exclusively thru 4 months, about 50-50 for several more months, and then one bottle a day until now.
thanks again!

redsoxgal

Back to top Go down

post from 2012 Empty Re: post from 2012

Post by heidikassner Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:16 pm

Hello,
I have a bunch of milk available in the freezer in Easton, MA. My son had open heart surgery and is unable to nurse and now has severe allergies so I have switched to a formula and have extra breastmilk in my freezer that he cannot drink. Any interest?
Thanks
Heidi

heidikassner

Back to top Go down

post from 2012 Empty Update - still interested!

Post by redsoxgal Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Hello - Just wanted to update everyone. Our daughter is almost 4 weeks now and thriving on the donations from generous mamas. We are still interested because we have her on primarily breastmilk and would like to continue that as long as we can. She seems to like it better and we've also noticed formula seems to give her more gas/she strains to poop. Sad
thanks to all donors:)

redsoxgal

Back to top Go down

post from 2012 Empty I would be interested...

Post by redsoxgal Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:49 pm

but I see someone else has already PM'ed you so I understand if it's taken. I will drop you a PM anyway just to get in touch, in case it's still avail, or if you have any you would be willing to donate in the future, thanks!

redsoxgal

Back to top Go down

post from 2012 Empty more milk here too

Post by cmichaud Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:29 am

if you're interested:

Got a 10 month old DD who refuses all bottles. I'm away from her only 2 mornings a week so I pump, but she typically just has a sip or two from a cup in that time. No smoking or drugs or alcohol here. All milk pumped over the last 6 months and put in 2-4 oz amounts in milk bags inside big ziplocs in a separate deep freeze that is rarely opened and has never lost power or been defrosted. I've donated milk 4 other times, twice here, once locally, and once to a friend. Would love to have this go to someone who can use it!

cmichaud

Back to top Go down

post from 2012 Empty Just PMed you

Post by redsoxgal Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Yes, we're interested- I just sent you a private message, thanks!

redsoxgal

Back to top Go down

post from 2012 Empty Lots of frozen milk

Post by southendmilk Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:40 am

Hi, I live in the South End and delivered a baby prematurely earlier this month. I have lots (probably hundreds of ounces) of frozen milk if you're still interested, much more than our baby will ever need. All of my prenatal testing was negative. Please let me know if you still have needs.

southendmilk

Back to top Go down

post from 2012 Empty post from 2012

Post by redsoxgal Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Hello, this is my first post. My partner and I are expecting our daughter in early/mid Oct (due date was late Oct, but due to partner's high blood pressure and risk of preeclampsia she will likely come earlier. We are hoping to make it to 37 weeks). My partner is carrying and cannot nurse due to a medical condition (double mastectomy) and I am trying to conceive therefore should not try to breastfeed, as I am already in my late 30s so can't really afford for my fertility to take a hit.  Knock on wood I conceive and have ample supply, and I hope to see you back here as a donor:)

We are planning to go the formula route if we cannot locate a source of breastmilk. We would be happy with any amount. We'd love to get some put away in the freezer before the baby arrives (we have a full size freezer in the basement), that's why I'm posting now. Matching close to the baby's age would be great but I think any breastmilk would be better than formula.

Please post here or PM me if you can help, thank you!

Last edited by redsoxgal on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to update to avoid confusion....)

redsoxgal

Back to top Go down

post from 2012 Empty Re: post from 2012

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down