MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

milk needed in NW Houston

Go down

milk needed in NW Houston Empty milk needed in NW Houston

Post by nicoles78 Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:13 pm

We are in Copperfield and I am willing to drive. My baby is 5 months old. Due to latch issues, thrush infection and mastitis at the same time, I was in WAY too much pain to continue directly nursing her. After 9 weeks of trying I had to pump exclusively. Well, I was sick with the flu not too long ago and my supply severely dropped. I went from pumping 28 oz per day down to 10. It was just coming back up when my period returned. The hormonal change caused my supply to fall even further. I am now pumping 7 oz per day. Seven. I can't get it back up and it's so disheartening. I am having to supplement formula and she absolutely hates it. Luckily I make JUST enough milk to be able to put a little over one oz in each 4 oz bottle so it sweetens it up a little. But she takes so long to eat because she hates it. Sometimes 15 minutes or longer. When I give a full breast milk bottle she chugs it in about 6 minutes. I hate giving it to her because I know breast milk is just SO much better. So I have decided to come here and see if I can get some local milk. I would prefer fresh milk (I know that's asking alot, but I just had to put that in there) however, I WILL happily take frozen. I will take anything. ANYTHING! 10 oz a week.. I don't care, I want it! I will reimburse for bags. Thank you for reading my plea.
Nicole

nicoles78

Back to top Go down