MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk for donation in Atlanta

3 posters

Go down

Milk for donation in Atlanta Empty Re: Milk for donation in Atlanta

Post by caycecronk Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:05 pm

I would be willing to travel to Atlanta to pick up! my email is cayceus@yahoo.com

caycecronk

Back to top Go down

Milk for donation in Atlanta Empty just FYI

Post by mom2P&A Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:14 am

you are allowed to carry breastmilk on an airline..............even when traveling without your child. just need to declare it prior to screening..............

"TSA is also modifying the rules associated with carrying breast milk through security checkpoints. Mothers flying with, and now without, their child will be permitted to bring breast milk in quantities greater than three ounces as long as it is declared for inspection at the security checkpoint.

Breast milk is in the same category as liquid medications. Now, a mother flying without her child will be able to bring breast milk through the checkpoint, provided it is declared prior to screening."

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/sop/index.shtm

mom2P&A

Back to top Go down

Milk for donation in Atlanta Empty Milk for donation in Atlanta

Post by hidy Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:00 am

Hello there,

My baby is a year old and I'm away from him for a few days. I decided to continue to pump my breast milk hoping to continue to nurse him when I get back home. In the meantime, I have breast milk that I don't plan to take home because I can't take it on a plane. I'll be honored if it goes to another baby. Please, let me know if you can pick it up. I'm staying in a hotel for a conference and will check my in-box frequently.

Best,
-Hidy

hidy

Back to top Go down

Milk for donation in Atlanta Empty Re: Milk for donation in Atlanta

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down