MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 5 months old need healthy brestmilk - Hollywood, FL

3 posters

Go down

My 5 months old need healthy brestmilk - Hollywood, FL Empty Re: My 5 months old need healthy brestmilk - Hollywood, FL

Post by Boomomma429 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Graziella,

I have approximately 60 frozen bags (with 4-6 oz each=300 oz or more) pumped during May and June this year that I will ship if you want it. I live in Texas, but it will be coming from Missouri (stored at my Mom's when we went to visit) with no caffeine, no meds, but has dairy (1-2 servings per day I consumed). Please let me know if you are interested. I can arrange to have it shipped and can just include receipt in the box so you can send a check to me when it arrives.

Shaina Reynolds

Boomomma429

Back to top Go down

My 5 months old need healthy brestmilk - Hollywood, FL Empty Re: My 5 months old need healthy brestmilk - Hollywood, FL

Post by ksmartin928 Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Hi Graziella,
I have just finished nursing my 12 month old and have a surplus of frozen milk of about 170 oz. I took no medications, caffeine, and I consumed very minimal dairy. I am in the Panhandle of Florida but willing to ship. Please let me know if you are still in need. I would rather give to someone than toss.
Kristina 850/418/1967

ksmartin928

Back to top Go down

My 5 months old need healthy brestmilk - Hollywood, FL Empty My 5 months old need healthy brestmilk - Hollywood, FL

Post by Grazy Fz Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:31 am

Hi Mommies,

I have a 5 month old girl that needs breast milk. My supply now is about less than 1 ounce a day....I cried a lot already, I am pumping like crazy, but no luck...
I am willing to pay for shipping, bags...
Please help me if you can.

I really will appreciate it.

Graziella
305-733-5053

Grazy Fz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down