MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible donor in VA, anyone want my milk?

4 posters

Go down

Possible donor in VA, anyone want my milk? Empty Re: Possible donor in VA, anyone want my milk?

Post by emmommydoula Mon May 24, 2010 11:23 am

I'm emailing you.

emmommydoula

Back to top Go down

Possible donor in VA, anyone want my milk? Empty Re: Possible donor in VA, anyone want my milk?

Post by AHinson1 Thu May 13, 2010 12:34 pm

Same here, my soon to be adopted daughter was born addicted to methadone and has caused her serious digestive issues which is why I'm on here looking for BM. Your daughter may have been ok on your BM b/c she had that in her system from being inside you but there is no telling how other babies would react to it. That is very kind of you to offer though.

AHinson1

Back to top Go down

Possible donor in VA, anyone want my milk? Empty Meds in Milk

Post by mamaofmanyblessings Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:31 am

I would say most people shy away from milk with medications in it. Our adopted baby girl was born addicted to a prescription med as her birthmom wouldn't stop taking it. So hard to make the decision for me to allow her to have breastmilk with known medications in it. I would have to ask our Pedi about this.
mamaofmanyblessings
mamaofmanyblessings

Back to top Go down

Post by themaelane Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Really? No one?

Did I mention that I eat really healthily? Sure, a few oreos here n there (my weakness!), but hardly ever any other junk food or fast food.

Just let me know!

themaelane

Back to top Go down

Possible donor in VA, anyone want my milk? Empty Possible donor in VA, anyone want my milk?

Post by themaelane Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:39 am

Hi--

I'm over in western VA and have a small stash in the deep freezer from when DD was 4-4.5 mo old. She's now 6.5 mo. I'd love to donate it and maybe become someone's regular donor, but I want to see if there's interest first. See, I'm on seizure meds - Tegretol XR (generic carbamazapine). I do not smoke, rarely drink (and can stop completely if you wish), and take no other meds (except prenatal vitamins, calcium). I'd rather not ship, but will if necessary. We make occasional trips to family in Richmond and DC too, so that could help too.

I just don't want to go through the effort if its not going to be used. Please let me know if interested! Smile

themaelane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down