MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A month supply (May 2012) of frozen milk to donate in Miami

3 posters

Go down

A month supply (May 2012) of frozen milk to donate in Miami Empty Re: A month supply (May 2012) of frozen milk to donate in Miami

Post by Grazy Fz Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:21 am

I have a 5 month old named Briza, and I would love to have some of your milk. My supply is really low, and I am trying everything to increase it, but no luck...I am only able to give her 2 to 3 ounces a day. I really would like if you could donate to us. I am in Hollywood, FL and we can pick up, send you supplies, pay shipping, anything....
my cel 305-733-5053.

Thank you,

Grazy Fz

Back to top Go down

A month supply (May 2012) of frozen milk to donate in Miami Empty Re: A month supply (May 2012) of frozen milk to donate in Miami

Post by julialroberts Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:18 pm

I live in VA. How many ounces would you say it is?

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by foryjory Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Where do you live? Send me an email with your phone so i can call you and arrange it.

foryjory

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:26 pm

If you are willing to.ship.I can have everything sent to you you'll need. Let me k ow

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

A month supply (May 2012) of frozen milk to donate in Miami Empty A month supply (May 2012) of frozen milk to donate in Miami

Post by foryjory Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Hello ladies,
I've been over producing milk from the very beginning. My baby boy is three months old and cannot consume all of it. My freezer is full already. I would love to help a baby in need. My milk is drugs, alcohol and caffeine free. I can give away a month supply of milk.
I live downtown Miami.
If anyone interested message me or email me at denitsapetrova2000@yahoo.com

foryjory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down