MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found a wonderful Family to Share With.

2 posters

Go down

Found a wonderful Family to Share With. Empty Re: Found a wonderful Family to Share With.

Post by mamaofmanyblessings Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:27 pm

We would be interested in your milk if you haven't found someone. How much would you say you have. If you are willing to pump on a regular basis, I may be able to purchase a pump for you Smile

You can email me at: 7wonderfulblessings@gmail.com
mamaofmanyblessings
mamaofmanyblessings

Back to top Go down

Found a wonderful Family to Share With. Empty Found a wonderful Family to Share With.

Post by Jessy Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:14 am

My name is Jessy. I have been blessed to be able to breastfeed my three children, and have always had more than I can use. I am currently nursing our 10 week old son, and I have some milk in the deep freezer from the day he was born to when he was 2 weeks old. I quit freezing at that point because there is enough there for over a week if something happened to me, and I didn't know what to do with more. I was pointed here by friends who weren't as lucky as me and have fed their babies through this site.
As of now, my pump died, but the new motor portion should be in by Tuesday, and I will be able to pump again. It is not a fancy medical grade pump by any means, and is actually an evenflow meant for occassional pumping, but I am willing to pump as much as I can with it. It should take very little to get a good amount more than what my little man will eat, but I want to have a place for it to go because pump and dump is just depressing. I don't drink or do drugs other than my minipill. We do all of cooking at home, and eat fastfood/ fried food very seldom, however, we do not have any special diet (vegan, dairy-free, etc). I have no medical issues and am sick very seldom.
I would prefer to help a family in my general area rather than ship with the chance of the milk getting ruined and being able to help nobody. I frequent Ocean City, Salisbury, and Pocomoke, and my husband works in Berlin. Any of those would be fine to deliver milk, or we live in Snow Hill.

Last edited by Jessy on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Jessy

Back to top Go down