MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baltimore city: milk to donate - DONATED

2 posters

Go down

baltimore city: milk to donate - DONATED Empty Re: baltimore city: milk to donate - DONATED

Post by corlee Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:49 am

hi! i'm sorry i don't have more milk; i recently donated my stash. i'll make sure to post again if i find myself with more milk. good luck, mamas, in getting milk for your babies!

corlee

Back to top Go down

baltimore city: milk to donate - DONATED Empty Re: baltimore city: milk to donate - DONATED

Post by julialroberts Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:35 pm

If your milk has not found a home I could really use it for my daughter and will come pick up.

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

baltimore city: milk to donate - DONATED Empty baltimore city: milk to donate - DONATED

Post by corlee Tue May 15, 2012 11:38 am

hi, mamas! i pumped while working out of the home from august to october last year and my son never grew accustomed to the bottle. at any rate, i now have a sizable milk stash that i would like to donate.

it's been in a deep freezer that is used only for breastmilk. i've been (and continue) eating an organic diet, supplemented with algae-based DHA and vegan vitamins. i've also been peanut-free, alcohol-free, caffeine free, and i am not on any medications.

hope this milk finds a good home! thanks.

Last edited by corlee on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : milk has been donated)

corlee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down