MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of milk for four months old son!

3 posters

Go down

In need of milk for four months old son!  Empty Re: In need of milk for four months old son!

Post by megs7667 Thu May 17, 2012 11:10 am

Hello! I have a 4 month old son and more frozen milk than I need. The first batch is from the end of Jan. I have been extremely careful about the food, medications, vitamins, etc that I have taken while breastfeeding. We refer to the breast milk as liquid gold and I would hate for it to go to waste. Please contact me if you are interested. I am not sure what is needed to ship milk but I am willing to do it. Thanks!

megs7667
megs7667

Back to top Go down

In need of milk for four months old son!  Empty Re: In need of milk for four months old son!

Post by Danielleplustwo Fri May 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi, my name is Danielle I am a 23 year old stay at home mom I am located in Buffalo, NY. If you are willing to pay for shipping and replacement bags also I would unfortunately have to ask you to also pay for the dry ice and cooler that it would need to be sent in. the only reason I request this is because I am unemployed and have no income coming in at this time. I hope that you are still interested as I really would like to help you provide the best for your little man. I am willing to donate to you on a regular basis. Right now I have 219oz that I can ship to you as soon as you need it and then afterwards we can set up a schedule for me to ship milk to you a regular basis. Let me know if you are interested. -- Thank You and best wishes -- Danielle and baby Sammy

Danielleplustwo

Back to top Go down

In need of milk for four months old son!  Empty In need of milk for four months old son!

Post by sevilla Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:14 am

Hi,

I need milk for my four months old son who was not breastfed due to medications I had to receive. I am located in Pittsburgh PA, but I am willing to pay for shipping and replacement bags. Please let me know if anybody is willing to donate some.

thanks,

sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down