MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just joined and neeed milk

2 posters

Go down

Just joined and neeed milk Empty Just joined and neeed milk

Post by vaudiss Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:33 am

Hi, My son is 5 months old and due to a thyroid problem onmy part I cannot make enough milk. I only pump about 5-6 oz a day and supplement w/ donor milk and formula as needed. I was given about 150 oz in feb and have been using one bag a day to make it LAST as long as possible. I would like to continue to give James only one bottle of formula but when I run out of the one time donor gift (it was the last of her milk since her daugher was weaned almost a yr ago) I'm afraid i'll have to increase the formula and reduse his BM to one bottle of 5 oz at DC and two 5-7 oz of formula. If anyone has any milk I would be grateful. I have no problem driving where I need to on the weekend. I'm east AL near Auburn. James is small, not even on the growth chart Sad I wouuld love to increase his milk if possible. I can get as far a FL or toward Atl if needed. We spend a great deal of time in B'ham as well.
THanks
Viv

vaudiss

Back to top Go down

Just joined and neeed milk Empty Re: Just joined and neeed milk

Post by cocan Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:56 pm

I am in Navarre, FL and could help you out. Let mt me know if you are still interested.

cocan

Back to top Go down