MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed- New Orleans area

2 posters

Go down

Milk needed- New Orleans area Empty Re: Milk needed- New Orleans area

Post by WalkInLove Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:48 am

Fresh and/or frozen high-quality BM to donate for pick up in New Orleans April 20-23,2012

I'm a nursing mother of a 6 month old baby girl and I will be traveling without her for four days. I'm planning on pumping as often as I can to keep my supply. I don't need the milk at home because I have over 100 oz stored for her already. I don't want to bother transporting the frozen milk on the plane, if I don't have to. I don't want to dump the milk either!! I live in PA and will be traveling to New Orleans next weekend. I would love to donate maybe 50-100 oz. Let me know ASAP because I will need to make arrangements with our hotel to freeze or store the milk for me.

I'll get an email if you reply to this or PM me! I may be willing to ship too but don't know how.

WalkInLove

Back to top Go down

Milk needed- New Orleans area Empty Milk needed- New Orleans area

Post by Efairb Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:59 am

I am in need of milk for my 5-month old old son. Please contact me if you are willing to donate.

Last edited by Efairb on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change age)

Efairb

Back to top Go down