MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby we are adopting, due March 20

+2
neocleo
widerangebooks
6 posters

Go down

Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby we are adopting, due March 20 Empty Re: Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby we are adopting, due March 20

Post by heidikassner Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:20 pm

Hello,
I have a bunch of milk available in the freezer in Easton, MA. My son had open heart surgery and is unable to nurse and now has severe allergies so I have switched to a formula and have extra breastmilk in my freezer that he cannot drink. Any interest?
Thanks
Heidi

heidikassner

Back to top Go down

Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby we are adopting, due March 20 Empty ~100+ oz. to donate

Post by krista401 Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:11 am

Are you still in need? I have a freezer stash that's been there for a few months. Let me know! Hi Heidi!!

krista401

Back to top Go down

Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby we are adopting, due March 20 Empty ~200-300 oz to donate

Post by jimmysmom Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Kept in my freezer in the basement, all dated & stored in 6oz increments.I have donated in the past to another adopting couple.I have no more room in my freezer,so end up dumping about 40-60 oz a week. If you are interested, e-mail me at hplante27@hotmail.com. If you are willing to come get it, I could donate for the next 4-6 months, or until I wean my son.
jimmysmom
jimmysmom

Back to top Go down

Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby we are adopting, due March 20 Empty Re: Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby we are adopting, due March 20

Post by kelleybelley Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Hi there,

I'm in the Milford area and have an excess of dairy- and soy-laden pumped milk that my allergic daughter can't eat and is taking up quite a bit of freezer space! Let me know if you are interested.

Kelley

kelleybelley

Back to top Go down

Post by neocleo Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:38 pm

I'll be in R.I. feb 29-mar 6 - I usually pump an extra 20-30 oz a day you can have- I will be in R.I. again visiting family again in july or august too
let me know if you want it-
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby we are adopting, due March 20 Empty Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby we are adopting, due March 20

Post by widerangebooks Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Hello Milk Share ladies! My family received over 10,000 ounces of milk for our first adopted son, Ian. He was able to be nourished exclusively with breastmilk for 11 months. Ian was born exposed to 5 major drugs and went through a hard withdrawal period. We know that the breastmilk over 10 mothers donated to him helped him overcome some of the deficits that might have plagued him in his first year if he had been fed formula.

We are now adopting our second child. He is due on March 20th. His mom is HIV+ and he has a small risk of transmission. We are looking for large one-time donations or long term donors so he can be fed "real milk" like his older brother.

Please contact me if you are interested in talking further. We live in Massachusetts, and can drive 100 miles to pick up milk or pay to have it shipped. Thanks for your time and consideration. It means SO much to us.

Best regards,
Maureen

twentybirds.com/blog
continentofloss.tumblr.com
widerangebooks
widerangebooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down