MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

still need milk for my 5 week old

2 posters

Go down

still need milk for my 5 week old Empty Re: still need milk for my 5 week old

Post by Amanda Baskin Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:13 am

I sent you a PM

Amanda Baskin

Amanda Baskin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:39 am

I live in Columbus I'm not sure how fa way that is.

Haylee

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Baskin Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:48 am

Hi I have a 2 month old little boy that I am Exclusively pumping for do to latch problems. By my figuring the boys are about the same in age. I have about 5 ounces more a day I can easily let you have and a freezer stock. Ware are you in GA I live in Marietta.

Amanda Baskin

Amanda Baskin

Back to top Go down

still need milk for my 5 week old Empty still need milk for my 5 week old

Post by Haylee Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:10 am

I am still in need of milk for my 5 week old we have not found a long term donor. He needs 5 oz more a day than I can make with my IGT. Anyone who can help please do ate to my precious boy.

Haylee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down