MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Much Different Reason to Donate

+7
ACsLady
chase'smomma
gelbesonn
kathy.rosegarden
mamaofmanyblessings
meghanmcbee
tcdaniels99
11 posters

Go down

Much Different Reason to Donate Empty Re: Much Different Reason to Donate

Post by jburth7 Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Wow, what an amazing story. I am so sorry for your loss and can't believe what you are willing to do for someone else. You are an amazing woman! God bless!

jburth7

Back to top Go down

Post by sandraliz0320 Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:56 am

I am so sorry about your baby. You are amazing for considering donation after such a loss.

sandraliz0320

Back to top Go down

Post by juro Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:44 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I couldn't even begin to imagine what you are going through. Your story brought tears to my eyes. And you are such an amazing woman to donate.
I donate my milk, and everyone is always telling me what an amazing thing I am doing. But you by far are the absolutely most amazing person I have came across in my lifetime. This is truly beautiful.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. And I pray that you will be at peace. Whomever receives your milk is a very lucky person. I wish there were more people like you on this earth!

juro

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzeFloch Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:10 am

I just wanted to say how very much your story touched my heart and thank you for being willing to donate. What a challenging, devastating, heartbreaking experience, and how brave of you to try to find ways to help others during this unimaginably difficult time. Such a beautiful way to honor your body and your sweet little one. Thank you again for your incredible generosity. I hope it helps with your healing and that you are taking good care of yourself.
IzzeFloch
IzzeFloch

Back to top Go down

Post by ACsLady Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:55 pm

I have to say I admire what you have offered. It's such a selfless and precious gift...especially when you are going through so much.

I'm currently looking for a donor for my daughter. She's 7.5 months and, due to being pregnant again, my milk supply has diminished. She's getting about an ounce and a half from me a day...something I just recently became aware of. She's lost a lot of weight and I'm hoping to be able to find someone who might be able to help before I make the decision to switch to formula. Time is of the essence for her since she really can't afford to lose any more weight. Please consider it and please let me know if there is anything at all I can do for you.

I'll be praying for you and I hope that God blesses you with joy and peace as you heal. Smile

ACsLady

Back to top Go down

Post by chase'smomma Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:22 pm

I admire your courage and strength in this difficult time... what a selfless and generous woman you are! wishing you peace. torry

chase'smomma

Back to top Go down

Post by gelbesonn Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:35 pm

My heart goes out to you. You are such a strong and beautiful woman. Your little angel boy will be looking down on you with pride, knowing his mama is such a loving person.

gelbesonn

Back to top Go down

Post by kathy.rosegarden Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:24 am

What a lovely, unselfish thing to do!!! My heart goes out to you in your loss...I wish you healing and hope! Hugs! Kathleen
kathy.rosegarden
kathy.rosegarden

Back to top Go down

Post by mamaofmanyblessings Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:15 am

I am so very sorry for your loss. I had a Mama donate to us with a similar situation. She lost 2 babies within less than a year and continued to pump. She has blessed many babies with her Liquid Love.

I would be very interested in getting to know you better and possibly having our sweet girl be the recipient of your precious donation. Please contact me at: 7wonderfulblessings@gmail.com

May you be granted comfort and peace.
mamaofmanyblessings
mamaofmanyblessings

Back to top Go down

Post by meghanmcbee Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:07 am

I just wanted to say what a strong, amazing woman you are.

I am so sorry for your loss and I think you're doing such a selfless, generous, amazing thing.

*hugs*

meghanmcbee

Back to top Go down

Much Different Reason to Donate Empty Much Different Reason to Donate

Post by tcdaniels99 Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:26 pm

I don't really know where to start and sort of wonder if those of you reading this will think I have lost my mind.

Our son was born on Thursday morning and died 16 mins into his little life. It's been a crazy, rough weekend. He had a congenital birth defect in his bladder, which led to low/no amniotic fluid and little lung development. We have traveled thousands of miles in the past 2 months in attempt at solving some of his issues. We knew that chances for him to live were slim, but were remaining hopeful. On Thursday, at 26 weeks, I went into preterm labor, my water broke, etc. The rest is history. Our baby had such a unique issue. There are very few cases of it in the country and I am comforted knowing that he is no longer in pain. We have asked for a specialized autopsy in hopes that the doctors of those who come behind us can have more data to work with and can possibly help others more.

I'm sitting here, heartbroken, miserable and wondering what to do with all the milk in my body, but no baby. This was my second child, so my milk came in full force. I know that I could just put ice packs and eventually, it would go away. However, a part of me feels that if I can do something for someone else, if even for a while, that I will have done something in honor of our little angel as well.

I have no idea if this the right venue for such a concept, but I thought I would atleast say hello.

tcdaniels99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down