MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Donor Milk in St. Louis

3 posters

Go down

Looking for Donor Milk in St. Louis Empty Re: Looking for Donor Milk in St. Louis

Post by RainePants Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:00 am

I am a mother of 4 who lives about 20 miles east of St. Louis, on the IL side. Please call me at 618-550-8781 if you like. My name is Sarah. I have quite a bit of milk to find a home for.

RainePants

Back to top Go down

Looking for Donor Milk in St. Louis Empty Re: Looking for Donor Milk in St. Louis

Post by epope Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:40 pm

I have extra milk and live in St. Louis. I have a 7 month old. He and I are both healthy. He's my fourth baby so I am a lactating machine! Would have milk I could get to you quickly. I am actually running out of freezer space and need to find someone to donate to quickly. Where do you live? Send me your email and we can coordinate.

epope

Back to top Go down

Looking for Donor Milk in St. Louis Empty Looking for Donor Milk in St. Louis

Post by cgarriga Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:29 pm

I have a 6 week old adopted baby. I tried to induce lactation, but I never got more than a few drops. My baby has been on breast milk since birth due to generous friends. I have now run out, and she used formula for 2 days. She screams non-stop and won't sleep. Before she was an amazing sleeper. I am looking for anyone who is healthy to donate milk.
Thanks,
Caryn

cgarriga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down