MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howard County Md Donation

2 posters

Go down

Howard County Md Donation Empty I don't recall

Post by mamaofmanyblessings Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:56 am

I write to so many Mama's, I am not sure if we ever connected or not. Thanks for getting back to me!
mamaofmanyblessings
mamaofmanyblessings

Back to top Go down

Howard County Md Donation Empty Re: Howard County Md Donation

Post by nnaroo Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Hi,
I think we already exchanged e-mail a while back, I gave away what had...what I have I need to hang on to it incase I have to travel.
That being said If you get really stuck I can give you about 80 / 100oz

Best Noreen

nnaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by mamaofmanyblessings Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Would love to connect with you! Please email me at: 7wonderfulblessings@gmail.com Our little Blessing is doing so well on donor milk and we are trying to make it to one year. She will be 4 months next week! I can share more when you email. THANKS!
mamaofmanyblessings
mamaofmanyblessings

Back to top Go down

Howard County Md Donation Empty Howard County Md Donation

Post by nnaroo Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Hi,
would love to donate to someone local...I have at least 800 oz frozen to donate, am super healthy mother of three, am still nursing the 7 month old...however he is slowing down, and eating the baby mush!! This is my last baby, and would just love to help someone. Am a non smoker, non caffeine drinker, non alcohol drinker.

nnaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down