MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk soon... Can you help?

Go down

Need milk soon... Can you help? Empty Need milk soon... Can you help?

Post by cohensmama Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:17 am

I have had so much luck finding wonderful women through this forum who have helped my son to become the strong, healthy little boy he is today! He recently turned 1, is thriving at 20 lbs, and isn't quite ready to give up his donor milk just yet. We are trying to transition him, and we have definitely cut back on donor milk usage, but he is still consuming around 20 ounces of donor milk per day. We have enough left for a few days and are trying to find more precious milk to store and use. Can you help? One time or ongoing donations are very welcome. We will travel up to a few hours for larger amounts. We are in Longview, WA but go to Seattle sometimes and frequently travel to Portland, OR and beyond. Some things we ask are:

Healthy/clean/safe lifestyle
No drugs
Limited alcohol consumption
No over the counter meds preferably, but will consider if only occasionally
No prescription meds
etc.

I am happy to reimburse bags or if you don't need those I can buy you a pack of diapers, wipes, or something else you need.

Looking forward to the generous Mommas we will meet in the months ahead... I don't know what we would have done so far without all of you!!!

xoxo,
The Williams Family

cohensmama

https://www.facebook.com/ambrawilliams

Back to top Go down