MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISO dairy free milk for 3 month old in NYC area

3 posters

Go down

ISO dairy free milk for 3 month old in NYC area Empty Re: ISO dairy free milk for 3 month old in NYC area

Post by PixieDusted407 Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Are you still in need of low dairy milk?

PixieDusted407

Back to top Go down

ISO dairy free milk for 3 month old in NYC area Empty Re: ISO dairy free milk for 3 month old in NYC area

Post by Owlmama Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:32 pm

I have a medium size freezer stash, exactly 20 bags, 6 oz each, except 2 are 3 oz I've been dairy-free and soy- free since my son was about 2 months old. The stash is from about May through June, a little from July and a few from August. He was 3 months in May.
The only problem is....I have the extra lipase enzyme. This is not harmful, it really is more of a personal preference. The milk smells 'off', like a fishy smell. My son took it, but now won't take a bottle at all (he's 8 1/2 months now) and since I went back to work last month he is refusing the bottle. If you want to try a bag, I'd be fine with that, to make sure your little one will drink it.
I am on Long Island, western Suffolk county, but work in Nassau near the Queens line.
This is my first time posting. Smile thanks!

Last edited by Owlmama on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update on amt of bags)

Owlmama

Back to top Go down

ISO dairy free milk for 3 month old in NYC area Empty ISO dairy free milk for 3 month old in NYC area

Post by EllieRose Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Despite exhausting all attempts to increase my milk supply I just can't produce enough to help my 3 month old daughter gain weight. Although I hope to eventually produce enough for her needs, we can no longer post-pone supplementation. In addition to breastfeeding, we need to give her an extra 10-20 oz a day, some of which I am able to pump. It is possible we will need a long term supply. She appears to be sensitive to milk protein, so dairy free or low dairy milk donation is preferred. If anyone has a frozen stash they are willing to part with we would be VERY appreciative - we need to get her calories ASAP. We are happy to pay for shipping or pumping / freezing supplies.

EllieRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down