MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Milk in WA State - Willing to Pay Shipping OR Travel

2 posters

Go down

Looking for Milk in WA State - Willing to Pay Shipping OR Travel Empty Milk Sharing

Post by kraymond Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:42 am

Hi Emily, thank you thank you for your response! I pm'd you....
Kassandra

kraymond

Back to top Go down

Looking for Milk in WA State - Willing to Pay Shipping OR Travel Empty Re: Looking for Milk in WA State - Willing to Pay Shipping OR Travel

Post by emmasue22 Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:31 pm

I may be able to be of help to you--I'm producing too much and have quite the stock (ever growing). I'm in Colorado. Let me know!
Emily

emmasue22

Back to top Go down

Looking for Milk in WA State - Willing to Pay Shipping OR Travel Empty Looking for Milk in WA State - Willing to Pay Shipping OR Travel

Post by kraymond Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:06 am

Hello Moms!

My daughter will be five months old in mid-October. I had planned to exclusively nurse her, but I have issues with a low milk supply. Even with pumping, I'm only producing 6-8 oz/day We've seen multiple lactation consultants, and I'm on multiple supplements, domperidone, power pumping, etc. I had an emergency cesarean, and that may have contributed to our issues. My daughter also had latch issues, so is unable to effectively transfer milk, so I exclusively pump. Right now, she is supplemented on formula, but I would LOVE for her to have more mother's milk than I can produce, so we're crossing our fingers and praying to find one or more donors through MilkShare.

We live in Pierce County, Washington. I can pick up anywhere between Olympia and Seattle, and would also be happy to provide shipping (no cost to you) if further away. Of course, I will reimburse all out of pocket expenses (bags, etc.)

If you live in an area served by Alaska Airlines, I'm also happy to come to you and pick up (depending on # ozs).

Thank you very much for considering my request!
Kassandra.
253-223-7979

Last edited by kraymond on Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

kraymond

Back to top Go down

Looking for Milk in WA State - Willing to Pay Shipping OR Travel Empty Re: Looking for Milk in WA State - Willing to Pay Shipping OR Travel

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down