MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY ILL BABY GIRL BORN W/ GROWTH DISORDER NEEDS DAIRY FREE MILK!!! PLEASE!

2 posters

Go down

VERY ILL BABY GIRL BORN W/ GROWTH DISORDER NEEDS DAIRY FREE MILK!!! PLEASE! Empty still looking?

Post by ccruz22 Tue May 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Hi. I live in South Florida. I have a 5 month old with reflux so I've been dairy free since the end of Jan. I have a freezer full of frozen milk. I am currently taking a progesterone only birth control pill, thyroid medicine, prenatal vitamin and an iron supplement. I will be in your area later this month, or I can ship it to you if you are willing. Please let me know if you are still interested.

ccruz22

Back to top Go down

VERY ILL BABY GIRL BORN W/ GROWTH DISORDER NEEDS DAIRY FREE MILK!!! PLEASE! Empty Re: VERY ILL BABY GIRL BORN W/ GROWTH DISORDER NEEDS DAIRY FREE MILK!!! PLEASE!

Post by eddiejames77 Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:59 pm

we still are in need of milk and we are now living in cape coral, fl 33909,,,, please help our daughter!!!!!!!!!!!
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

VERY ILL BABY GIRL BORN W/ GROWTH DISORDER NEEDS DAIRY FREE MILK!!! PLEASE! Empty VERY ILL BABY GIRL BORN W/ GROWTH DISORDER NEEDS DAIRY FREE MILK!!! PLEASE!

Post by eddiejames77 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:02 pm

We are desperate for dairy free breastmilk for our 5 month old 10 lb baby girl Miley. We're asking for any and all help moms are willing to gather together and donate to our daughter. It's been really hard to find dairy free milk so I'm hoping there might still have some milk. Remember mama's... every ounce counts. We have an empty deep freezer and we are ready to receive as many donations that someone is willing to give. PLEASE, if you dont have milk, but know another nursing mother... please contact them... ask them if they are dairy free... you never know... they just might be. Every ounce has made a difference in our daughter's life when she was only 2 lbs. and a few weeks old. It's SAVED our daughter's life. Please contact us as soon as possible if you have ANY milk... even a few ounces, that your willing to give.

Thank you so much for reading! It's been word of mouth that's gotten us the most donations. So please be sure to spread the word! Miley needs your help!!!!

eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

VERY ILL BABY GIRL BORN W/ GROWTH DISORDER NEEDS DAIRY FREE MILK!!! PLEASE! Empty Re: VERY ILL BABY GIRL BORN W/ GROWTH DISORDER NEEDS DAIRY FREE MILK!!! PLEASE!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down