MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk NEED in San Diego, CA

2 posters

Go down

Milk NEED in San Diego, CA Empty Re: Milk NEED in San Diego, CA

Post by tanksley23 Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:07 pm

divyases wrote:I'm in the bay area and have lots of frozen milk to spare - it's all dated and yours if you want it!

Divyases,
That would be awesome. I just have one question, do you or anyone in your home smoke? Not sure how far the bay area is from me what would be the best way to get it?

tanksley23

Back to top Go down

Post by divyases Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:49 pm

I'm in the bay area and have lots of frozen milk to spare - it's all dated and yours if you want it!

divyases

Back to top Go down

Milk NEED in San Diego, CA Empty Milk NEED in San Diego, CA

Post by tanksley23 Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:08 pm

I just found this wonderful sight. My milk suppy is very low and I have been supplementing with a sweet friend who had tons of extra milk. Being military she has moved and I am now in need of another donor. I am taking finugreek and donperidone and drink tons of the mothers milk tea. I had a reduction done 8 years ago and to be able to produce anything I am told is awesome. I just dont produe enough for LO to gain weight. With out the herbals and vitamins I was getting nothing, with them I get roughly 4oz. LO nurses all the time to keep what supply I have up. My friends milk is helping her gain and maintain. I am just going to run out in the next two weeks or so of her stock pile. If there is anyone who is able to help we would be so greatful and blessed.I can supply bags for storage and come pick up or even pay for shipping if needed.

Thank you so very much,
Tanksley Family.

tanksley23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down