MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for breastmilk for adopted 5 week old

4 posters

Go down

looking for breastmilk for adopted 5 week old Empty Re: looking for breastmilk for adopted 5 week old

Post by amandacello Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:14 pm

I have a freezer full of milk that has been frozen less than six months that I would like to find a home for. I believe there are about 200 ounces in there from April, May and June. My son can no longer use it because he can not have Dairy, Soy, or Onions. I am a non smoker, eat mostly organic foods, and avoid most preservatives and growth hormones. I do take medication for allergies and respiratory issues that have all been okayed by my doctor. I live in Auburn but work in Tukwila if you would like to pick it up. I would love it if someone got to use this milk!

amandacello

Back to top Go down

looking for breastmilk for adopted 5 week old Empty Also willing to donate

Post by victorianoel Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Hi Abby,

I would love to donate some milk for you! I am a 26 year old non-smoker, non-drinker (apart from an occasional glass of wine). I eat mostly organic food and am very careful about what products I use in my house and on my body. In other words: I try to keep my milk as pure as possible in this day and age! Smile

My 5 month old is fed exclusively on my milk. I currently only have a hand pump and only pump occasionally but if you could help me out with getting an electric pump I would be more than happy to pump on a regular basis for you.

You can reach me here, or by phone at 209 535 3928.

~ Victoria

victorianoel

Back to top Go down

looking for breastmilk for adopted 5 week old Empty Re: looking for breastmilk for adopted 5 week old

Post by abbyhoehne Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:06 pm

Hi Anna,
Thank you so much for responding and offering your supply.

I've found the older milk tends to be freezer burned though that may be because it was not in a deep freezer. Are you interested in donating any earlier milk? That would be ideal for us. If not I'd like to try the older stuff and see if it still seems ok. Maybe you've thawed some of it? My number is 206 528-8135 if you'd like to talk on the phone. Thank you again. Warmly, Abby

abbyhoehne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agowans Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:44 am

Hi there,
I have been breastfeeding (and still am) my 14 months son. I am a working mom so I have been really good about making sure that my son had enough milk stored away when I am at work. Fortunately, he didn’t have to use much of it and therefore I would love to donate the milk rather than waste it. The milk has been expressed on regular bases over the last 12 months and it has been stored in a deep freezer since it was expressed. Each bag has the date and the amount written on it. Some bags are going to approach the 12 months mark soon hence I would love for someone to take advantage of this supply rather than through it away.
A little bit about myself – I am 31 years old, healthy women, who have a healthy 14 months old boy that grew-up on my milk. I am European, born and raised in Poland. I came to US – Seattle in 2000 for school. We live in Seattle - Queen Anne.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Regards,
Anna

Agowans

Back to top Go down

looking for breastmilk for adopted 5 week old Empty looking for breastmilk for adopted 5 week old

Post by abbyhoehne Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Hi, I live in Seattle and our family adopted a 5 week old boy who is a big eater. Ideally we are looking for an ongoing donor since we'd like to keep him on predominantly mama milk for at least 6 months if we can. Of course we are also interested in one time donations especially if it has been frozen less than 6 months. Thank you very much for considering.

abbyhoehne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down