MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I get started donating?

2 posters

Go down

How do I get started donating? Empty How do I get started donating?

Post by LaLa83 Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:05 am

I am new to MilkShare and want to donate a lot of frozen milk I have saved up and would continue to donate also. How do you get started? Do I just post that I have milk available and wait for someone to answer? Is there a "correct" way to set up a relationship with a recipient? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

LaLa83

Back to top Go down

How do I get started donating? Empty Re: How do I get started donating?

Post by veganmona Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:01 pm

The first time I donated I just set up an ad under my state. The second time I responded to an ad. Both times we emailed back and forth a few times to get to know each other. Both times they came to my place and brought their baby so I knew they had one (a pic with them in it would have been enough for me). I don't produce enough to be able to be a regular donor to anyone, but they were happy for a one-time donation. If I were you I would try to get a copy of any medical records they may ask for. The second time they wanted my most recent "exam" to prove I didn't have HIV/AIDS or anything crazy. While you can't prove you are clean from everything, it helps give them piece of mind.
If you want them to reimburse/replace bags makes sure you mention that when emailing back and forth. Moms are more than happy to replace bags for you.
Good luck, and thanks for donating.

veganmona

Back to top Go down

Post by LaLa83 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:56 am

Great. Thank you for the advice.

LaLa83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down