MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleaning out freezer stash: Dairy-free

3 posters

Go down

Cleaning out freezer stash:  Dairy-free  Empty Re: Cleaning out freezer stash: Dairy-free

Post by rjbratis Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:36 am

Is this still available

rjbratis

Back to top Go down

Cleaning out freezer stash:  Dairy-free  Empty Re: Cleaning out freezer stash: Dairy-free

Post by toniak Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:35 am

Hi. Just wanted to let you know there is a little girl named Miley who is in desperate need to dairy free beast milk. I am donating some to her also. If you want to get a hold of the parents just do a google search for Milk for Miley. She also lives in PA

toniak

Back to top Go down

Cleaning out freezer stash:  Dairy-free  Empty Cleaning out freezer stash: Dairy-free

Post by tster7 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:06 pm

I have about 100 oz of milk to donate. The milk is between 12-18 months old. It has been stored in the bottom of a chest freezer, which is colder (and therefore safer) than a regular front opening freezer.

I eat a healthy dairy-free diet with absolutely no caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, or other drugs of any kind (illegal, prescription, or OTC). No sodas or fast food either. I take a daily multivitamin.

Recipient must be willing to pick up in south central PA.

tster7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down