MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Milk Available to Family in Need

2 posters

Go down

Frozen Milk Available to Family in Need Empty Re: Frozen Milk Available to Family in Need

Post by STWEETYP Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:24 am

I am a adoptive mother and so I know how beneficial breastmilk is for babies and I would not be able to provide something so nutritional to my future little baby. There is nothing wrong with formula feeding, it's just that I know how much healthier babies are when they are able to aquire antibodies in mother's milk that is not in formula I am looking for someone that had already been screened, tested, and approved to do so. also included that you be a non-smoker, and non-drug user I am willing to send the bags to fill I would be so relieved and extremely grateful at the same time. Thank u ..... Smile

STWEETYP

Back to top Go down

Frozen Milk Available to Family in Need Empty Frozen Milk Available to Family in Need

Post by yelena22z Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:44 pm

My daughter was born at the end of April and I have a 100+ ounces of frozen milk that I pumped since then that I thought that I may need but now realize that I don't. I keep a dairy free and mostly organic diet, am healthy, and no alcohol/drugs.

Looking to give to a family that really needs it and hopefully for a newborn or very young baby. I am only looking to get reimbursed for the bags. We live in Morris County and would prefer to meet in person.

yelena22z

Back to top Go down