MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to Donate >150 oz Cambridge, MA - GONE

2 posters

Go down

Milk to Donate >150 oz Cambridge, MA - GONE Empty Re: Milk to Donate >150 oz Cambridge, MA - GONE

Post by llpeters Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Hi there,

I am interested if the milk is still available. My 5 month old relies on donated milk since I have no supply as a result of breast reduction when I was young. Fortunately, I have a friend that frequently travels to the Boston area and has been willing to pick up milk for me when available. You can reach me directly at lori@madmissionagency.com. Thanks! Lori

llpeters

Back to top Go down

Milk to Donate >150 oz Cambridge, MA - GONE Empty Milk to Donate >150 oz Cambridge, MA - GONE

Post by liggins80 Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:43 am

I have easily over 150 oz of frozen breastmilk to donate and still over-producing some each week. I have a 6 month old daughter and have been freezing any extra expressed milk since she was about 3 months old. I would love to donate my milk to another family that could use it. I can provide a more accurate number of ounces to anyone that is interested.

I am in excellent health and do not take any medications or smoke.

Please contact me if you are interested in this donation.

Last edited by liggins80 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

liggins80

Back to top Go down