MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

350 ounces of milk available in Grand Rapids, MI

2 posters

Go down

350 ounces of milk available in Grand Rapids, MI Empty Re: 350 ounces of milk available in Grand Rapids, MI

Post by greenmimama Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Oh no, I just realized I didn't type out my email address correctly, sorry make that suzbailey24 at g mail dot com

Thanks so much!

greenmimama

Back to top Go down

350 ounces of milk available in Grand Rapids, MI Empty Re: 350 ounces of milk available in Grand Rapids, MI

Post by greenmimama Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Hi Melissa,

I messaged you on FB but I thought I would do it here also.

We would really appreciate the breastmilk, my almost 3mo adopted son is drinking a lot and we are literally down to 2 bags of frozen left and he doesn't do near as well on formula.

Please email me or contact me on facebook, suzbailey at g mail dot com
TYSM

greenmimama

Back to top Go down

350 ounces of milk available in Grand Rapids, MI Empty 350 ounces of milk available in Grand Rapids, MI

Post by mkoning Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:36 am

My wife and I live in Kansas, but we have been visiting family in Grand Rapids for the summer. I am our 14 month old daughter's gestational mother, but my wife induced lactation so that we could co-nurse our baby. We have pumped daily in order to maintain our milk supplies, so we end up with quite a bit of extra milk. We currently have about 350 ounces of milk to share with someone in Michigan who needs it. The majority of the milk was pumped in June, some is from July.

We've had good experiences donating to other families whose children needed milk for various reasons, and we also regularly donate to the milk bank in Denver.

About us:
I do not take any medications, do not smoke, do not consume caffeine, and there would be no alcohol in the milk. I am cleared to donate to a milk bank, so I have been thoroughly screened for any contraindications for sharing milk.

My wife currently takes domperidone, blessed thistle, fenugreek, lecithin, and a multivitamin. She is a non-smoker, consumes minimal caffeine, and there would be no alcohol in her milk either. She also does not have any medical contraindications for sharing milk.

If you are interested in this milk, please send me a message so we can coordinate. Smile I'd be happy to share any other information you need.

Melissa

mkoning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down