MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smaller Shipments of Milk (~120 ounces at a time)

2 posters

Go down

Smaller Shipments of Milk (~120 ounces at a time) Empty Re: Smaller Shipments of Milk (~120 ounces at a time)

Post by jaeliesmiracle Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:03 pm

My daughter Jaelie is 15 months old and has Spinal Muscular Atrophy. It is the number 1 genetic killer of children under 2 and I really want to give her a chance at a long healthy life! Many moms in the SMA community have great success with breast milk. They notice the kids regain some strength and are healthier than those who are not on breast milk! I live in Florida but I will do WHATEVER it takes to get a regular supply for Jaelie! Please let me know of ANYTHING I can do! I would really appreciate any help you have to offer.

Stay BLESSED,
Melissa & Jaelie

jaeliesmiracle

Back to top Go down

Smaller Shipments of Milk (~120 ounces at a time) Empty Smaller Shipments of Milk (~120 ounces at a time)

Post by Samanthavv Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:15 pm

Hello!

I am willing to pump milk for a baby in need.

My own son is 8.5 months old, and almost exclusively breastfed. He only eats food once a day, sometimes he dosen't even eat that. He's just not that interested in it, which is okay with me.

I am open to babies of all ages.

I can only send shipments in small amounts at a time (roughly 20 bags, or 120 ounces) because my deep freezer broke, and I don't have anywhere to freeze it, except in the freezer compartment of my fridge. If a recipient wants larger shipments and is willing to help me buy a small deep freezer, then I'd be willing to do that as well. But if not, smaller shipments will have to do.

I do not need any bags or prenatals at this time.

I do require that if the milk is shipped, you buy a "lil' oscar" coleman cooler for me to ship the milk in.

I prefer to ship to people on the west coast to ensure as little thawing as possible happens, and will only ship via fedex or ups, no longer than 2nd day shipping.
Samanthavv
Samanthavv

http://www.boutique.bebebreeze.com

Back to top Go down