MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk available in Stillwater

2 posters

Go down

Milk available in Stillwater Empty Re: Milk available in Stillwater

Post by Zorya Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Hi kmarshall,

I still have milk to give! Dates start late July/early August of this year. There is not as much milk as there was when I first posted, but still around 100 ounces. I'll text you.

Thanks,

Zorya

Zorya

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Stillwater Empty Need milk for adopted baby

Post by kmarshall Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:34 am

Hi,

I live in Norman, and am willing to drive to get the milk. My brother and his wife adopted a little girl and want to give her the best nutrition possible. I donated 10 gallons of breastmilk (EEP!) through MilkShare and am hoping my breastfeeding mommas can come through for my new baby niece. Please feel free to call/text (405) 306.2717 or respond to this thread. Thanks so much for your time and consideration!

kmarshall

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Stillwater Empty Milk available in Stillwater

Post by Zorya Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:57 am

Hello, I have 100+ ounces of breastmilk filling up my freezer and would like to donate it to a baby who could use it.

Some caveats:
I take 40 mg/day of Paxil, and have since before I got pregnant.
I drink tea and diet soda, tea every other day or so and diet soda nearly every day.
We have 3 cats in the home.

Some good things about me:
I take a pre-natal vitamin daily, and had for years before I got pregnant.
I take 2000 mg of fish oil daily.
I do not eat or drink high fructose corn syrup.
I do not smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs.
I generally eat very healthy, organic food and drink hormone-free chocolate milk as a treat. I buy hormone-free meat when I can.
I limit my fish intake to less than a serving a week.

Please note that all of these criteria have been in place while I was pregnant and since I had my baby.

The milk was pumped starting when my baby was around 7 months old, to date. The dates on the milk start around the middle of April 2011.

If you take my milk, you must reply to this topic. I will take your reply as your agreement you will not hold me liable at any time for using my milk. I hope you understand that I only ask this for my protection.

Thank you!

Zorya

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Stillwater Empty Re: Milk available in Stillwater

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down