MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Lactaid and Medela Supplementers

5 posters

Go down

Free Lactaid and Medela Supplementers Empty Free Lactaid and Medela Supplementers

Post by nic633 Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:25 am

My "baby" is almost 5 now, and I'd like to give away my Medela supplementer and my 4 Lact-Aid supplementers. There are are also some LA bags. They're in great shape, and have been kept clean in an air-conditioned house during the past 3.5 years since I last used them. They are sterilizable, and I don't think you'll have any problems with them. Please pay for shipping after you receive them. Contact me via email at carrinbabies at gmail dot com.
Tracey

nic633

Back to top Go down

Free Lactaid and Medela Supplementers Empty Re: Free Lactaid and Medela Supplementers

Post by eddiejames77 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:40 pm

Hi - Our daughter was born w/ IUGR and she's extremely tiny. We've received help with breastmilk donations for the past 2 weeks almost now... and my daughter has been starting to put on weight now. She's now a lil' over 4 lbs and she was born on April, 20th, 2011. I had a csection so my milk never came in correctly. Im currently taking Fenugreek and pumping 5-8 times a day... but its much better for Miley to use the Lact-Aid nurser. I was told by the Lactation Consultant to try a Lact-Aid nurser to get my breastmilk to come in... and I've been borrowing one from the Lact. Consultant... and its been working great for the past 4-5 days of use... except I know they are not cheap to buy. If you still have these I would love to take them off your hands. Our daughter really needs these! Please please please contact me @ eddiejames77@yahoo.com or you can go to my Facebook page @ Julie Palmonka in Tyrone, PA 16686. I'll cover shipping if you need me to. Thanks so much! I look fwd to hearing from you.
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Free Lactaid and Medela Supplementers Empty Re: Free Lactaid and Medela Supplementers

Post by eddiejames77 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:41 pm

You can also call me @ (814) 626-0973.... Thanks so much! Julie Palmonka
eddiejames77
eddiejames77

http://www.milkformiley.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mama2many Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:15 pm

I emailed you about one of these! thanks!

mama2many

Back to top Go down

Post by caroledakine Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Hey do you have one of them left? I have an infant with cleft who is now using a home made one and we could really use a real one! Thanks! Smile

caroledakine

Back to top Go down

Free Lactaid and Medela Supplementers Empty SNSor lactaid

Post by ladyj10-4@hotmail.com Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Hi, I imagine the supplemental feeders are gone but I thought I'd check just in case. My 3 month old son is tongue-tied and cannot draw much milk from the breast. We have been exclusively feeding from a Lactaid, that friend passed on to me but both sets of tubing just broke within a week of each other. I am a single unemployed mom at the moment and could really use another feeder if you still have any.

please email me at ladyj10-4@hotmail.com if you can help me.

Thanks!
Jessica

ladyj10-4@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down