MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of milk for 5.5 month old twins

4 posters

Go down

In need of milk for 5.5 month old twins Empty I have some frozen milk - Minneapolis

Post by abnitam Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:15 pm

My baby was also born preemie and I have some frozen milk to donate (dated mid August). I am healthy mother and do not drink/smoke/use drugs (not even counter meds yet). I live in Minneapolis. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

abnitam

Back to top Go down

In need of milk for 5.5 month old twins Empty Re: In need of milk for 5.5 month old twins

Post by kitzmarj Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:09 pm

Hi,
I just posted a donation on the board and have extra milk that needs go find a new home. Our babies are pretty close on age, and I am a non-smoker/drug user. We live in Rochester. Please let us know if we can help you!!

Becky

kitzmarj

Back to top Go down

In need of milk for 5.5 month old twins Empty Re: In need of milk for 5.5 month old twins

Post by mica2 Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Hi there,

I have some milk to donate. Non smoker, non drinker, no drugs and pretty active.

I live in St Paul

mica2

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.hm Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:38 am

Thought I'd bump this - we ran out of donor milk and are on formula. The little ones are really struggling with the formula - spitting up, constipation, tummy issues, general fussiness. We (and they!) would be so happy to get some more mama's milk! We are so appreciative of any help.

Jess
http://ohmama2.blogspot.com/

jess.hm

Back to top Go down

In need of milk for 5.5 month old twins Empty In need of milk for 5.5 month old twins

Post by jess.hm Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Hello wonderful donors,

I am running low on donated milk for my 5.5 month old twin boys. Due to their prematurity (5.5 weeks early) and some anatomical issues with me, we were very sadly not able to breastfeed. We've gotten them this far on mostly donor milk with maybe one bottle of formula a day, but we are running out of our supply. Any offers of donation are appreciated from the bottom of our hearts. We live in Roseville but are willing to travel, ship, whatever.

Jess
http://ohmama2.blogspot.com/

jess.hm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down