MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coolers for transport - Petsmart

Go down

Coolers for transport - Petsmart Empty Coolers for transport - Petsmart

Post by Barbara Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:26 pm

I donated milk to a baby about 4 hours to me and met her dad 3 times to give them large quantities of milk. When trying to find items to transport it became difficult as we only have 1 ice chest and it's not very deep and wide despite being a full size ice chest. In addition, family took the last batch to them and I needed something that didn't have to be returned.

I heard and discovered that Petsmart has styrofoam coolers that are FREE! Call the store and ask what day they get their shipment. The coolers that I got transported the beta fish, which we already inside the plastic bowl's with lids they are sold in when in the store.

Dimensions:
24 inches long
16 inches wide
11 inches high

I fit about 640 ounces just on the bottom layer in 10 gallon bags. (Eight 8 ounce milk bags in each gallon bag - laid flat to freeze.) Additional could have been put on top - probably 3-4 more bags laid flat. Probably safely 800 ounces.

These coolers do NOT have the cardboard box to go with them so would be best for transporting unless you can find a box they will fit it.

Attached are some pictures for you to get an idea of size and how much milk is in it as well as a picture of the phone number that is on the inside of the lid. Perhaps you can order the box - not sure.

Hope this helps someone!

Coolers for transport - Petsmart 2011_615Coolers for transport - Petsmart 2011_616Coolers for transport - Petsmart 2011_617Coolers for transport - Petsmart 2011_618

Barbara

Back to top Go down