MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Needed, Portland OR

2 posters

Go down

Milk Needed, Portland OR Empty Re: Milk Needed, Portland OR

Post by nursingnursepdx Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:24 am

Did you find a donor yet? If not, lemme know. I posted in the Oregon forum that I have more milk available. I'm not on meds except a multivitamin/prenat and fish oil for the omega 3s. I drink coffee again now, if you consider caffeine a med.

Last edited by nursingnursepdx on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : eta donor/recipient mix up.)

nursingnursepdx

Back to top Go down

Milk Needed, Portland OR Empty Milk Needed, Portland OR

Post by Zeke'smama Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:48 pm

I am the mother of a 3-week old, born 5 weeks prematurely via emergency c-section. Due to the surgery, medications, etc I have only been able to pump less than 200 ML per day. I am currently taking herbal supplements, but they have not increased my supply.

He has been receiving donor breast milk since birth at the hospital. Please help us continue to supply breast milk to our little one.

Many thanks,
Lara

Zeke'smama

Back to top Go down