MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

milk available in Port Saint Lucie (just over Martin County line)

+2
g8ratc
trebimbas
6 posters

Go down

milk available in Port Saint Lucie (just over Martin County line) Empty Any milk left?

Post by marykennedy7694 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:11 am

Do you have any milk left to donate? I am in port saint lucie and can pick up. Also I have leftover milk storage bags I can give, since those arent cheap.
yorkielover56 @ yahoo . com

marykennedy7694

Back to top Go down

milk available in Port Saint Lucie (just over Martin County line) Empty I live in PSL! and need milk!

Post by tocancutty Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Please don't get discouraged local PSL moms!!! I live in PSL and expecting my 3rd baby in October! I am starting to collect whatever milk I can now so I am prepared for baby's arrival. I have a problem with my pituitary gland which is why I cannot produce milk for my babies myself. With my first baby I nursed using a Lact-Aid (many adoptive moms who want to breastfeed use this) and supplemented with formula (unaware of options such as milkshare); which my second I took a medication called domperidone which "forced" my body to make milk so I was able to supply about 80% of milk and the rest was offered through the Lact-Aid using donor milk from local moms I knew; this time I will not be taking domperidone (too too many side-effects too much on my body) and will go back to Lact-Aid hoping to use donor milk. But I will need lots of milk because on its own my body does not produce much milk at all (maybe 5oz/day if I am lucky).

I have a deep freezer at my moms where I can store as much milk as I can fit so it will last a long time there. Any local available donors would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
Jen Cuti

tocancutty

Back to top Go down

milk available in Port Saint Lucie (just over Martin County line) Empty Milk available?

Post by trpitts1028 Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:34 am

Hello,

We are adopting a baby boy, due in August but we expect he'll be here early as birthmom has been in the hospital several times over the last 3 weeks and we've had several false alarms. He is our daughter's half brother, and they have an older sibling with severe allergies. I was able to have my daughter almost exclusively on BM through milkshare, and I'm hoping to do the same for him. We live in Atlanta, but have family in N FL and could arrange for pickup if you have any milk available.

Thanks for considering us!
Tracy

trpitts1028

Back to top Go down

milk available in Port Saint Lucie (just over Martin County line) Empty in need of milk!!

Post by bethanywalsh1 Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Hello there! I just saw your post and am looking for breastmilk for my little guy who is a week old tomorrow. I have been having trouble producing and have been using a friends breast milk from my church. Would you be willing to ship the milk if I paid for shipping? I thought if driving there (I am in clermont, fl) but it may be cheaper to pay for shipping. Please let me know if you could help me out!!

Bethany
407 953 7188

bethanywalsh1

http://bethanywalsh1@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

milk available in Port Saint Lucie (just over Martin County line) Empty Re: milk available in Port Saint Lucie (just over Martin County line)

Post by g8ratc Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:32 pm

Hi! Just out of curiosity, have you had anyone respond? I am in PSL too and looking to donate coming up, but it's disheartening when no one seems to need it locally. Just curious. Thanks!

g8ratc

Back to top Go down

milk available in Port Saint Lucie (just over Martin County line) Empty milk available in Port Saint Lucie (just over Martin County line)

Post by trebimbas Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:29 am

I have milk available that has been pumped starting on December 1, 2009. I usually pump once a day as I am in the process of weaning my 14 month old. I believe I have more than 50 bags (will confirm) available right now with the amount usually ranging from 3 to 5 1/2 ounces per bag (more so on the high side than the low). I am still pumping right now so the quantity continues to grow daily in my freezer. I know the challenges faced with breastfeeding and wouldn't want all this milk to go to waste. If you are interested, please let me know via PM. I do not need reimbursement for costs, if they are picked up.

Last edited by trebimbas on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info added)

trebimbas

Back to top Go down

milk available in Port Saint Lucie (just over Martin County line) Empty Re: milk available in Port Saint Lucie (just over Martin County line)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down