MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Release form

3 posters

Go down

Release form Empty Release form

Post by ejpinkley Mon May 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Hi all,

I'm actually not a donor mom, but am reaching out for a donor mom. She's hoping to supply breast milk to me, due to the fact that I had a double mastectomy in July and am now about to give birth next month.

She is searching for some sort of release form that releases her from any responsibility/liability in the event that my child gets sick, has issues, etc. and I try to blame it on the breast milk. I would never do that, but she is just trying to be as safe as possible and I fully respect that.

If any of you know if any such form exists, or if you used one, I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks,
Eva
Brooklyn, NY

ejpinkley

Back to top Go down

Release form Empty Re: Release form

Post by april92399 Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:20 am

You can always write one up Smile

april92399

Back to top Go down

Post by socampbell Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:37 am

perhaps you could adapt one from what a typical daycare has you sign to let them give your child food or meds? Many of them have these forms online...

socampbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down