MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk

3 posters

Go down

Looking for milk Empty Re: Looking for milk

Post by msucollin Fri May 20, 2011 11:59 am

I sent you a message... If you have a few hundred ounces I'm definitely interested! Smile

msucollin

Back to top Go down

Post by daphamgan Fri May 20, 2011 10:44 am

I've got a bunch of milk in my freezer that needs a good home (and a good tummy) to go to. The lady I was pumping for miraculously has been able to nurse with her new baby so she no longer needs it. I would like to get it out of my freezer since I can't store much food for my family because the milk is taking up most of the space. Smile
I am willing to ship anywhere. I live in UT so I'm right in the middle. I would need to have you set up the shipping and pay for it because last time I shipped milk to someone she never reimbursed me and it was pretty expensive. Sad
The sooner, the better so let me know if you're interested.

daphamgan

Back to top Go down

Post by msucollin Fri May 20, 2011 7:28 am

To Washington, yes. But not to Michigan. If it's packed properly and topped with dry ice, I've been assured by numerous people that it will survive 36 hours of transport completely frozen. It's not cheap... But if someone had a decent amount to donate, I don't mind paying it!

msucollin

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb2011Mom Fri May 20, 2011 7:10 am

I live in Columbia, MD; so I think it will be too far to ship. Good Luck with your search.

Feb2011Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by msucollin Thu May 19, 2011 7:21 pm

I live in Washigton, but will be heading to my parents' home in Michigan in a few weeks while my husband is deployed. So if someone were close to WA, I'd ask that it be shipped here and I will check a cooler on the flight home, or it could be shipped straight to my parents' house.

msucollin

Back to top Go down

Post by Feb2011Mom Thu May 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Where do you need the milk to be shipped?

Feb2011Mom

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk Empty Looking for milk

Post by msucollin Thu May 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Hi Ladies!

I'm looking for milk for my twin boys. They were born at 29 weeks and unable to nurse. I pump what I can but wasn't able to establish a full supply without help from a baby. They're 6 months old now, 3.5 adjusted. I'm new to shipping, but I've been watching some videos on it and I've got a credit card! Smile I think that's all you need. We'd appreciate anyone who had some extra to share and wouldn't mind shipping.

Thanks for all you do! This is a great website!

Collin
msucollin@yahoo.com

msucollin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down