MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one time donation available from Seattle

Go down

one time donation available from Seattle Empty Re: one time donation available from Seattle

Post by thatmathchick Tue May 17, 2011 11:40 pm

I did find a home for this milk, so it's no longer available. I hope everyone finds what they need for their babies - this website is a great resource.

thatmathchick

Back to top Go down

one time donation available from Seattle Empty one time donation available from Seattle

Post by thatmathchick Fri May 06, 2011 11:10 pm

I have quite a bit of frozen breastmilk that my daughter can't drink, since I pumped it before we discovered that her eczema flairs up when I eat dairy. Probably 200oz+, but hard to know the exact amount since some if it was frozen in ice cube trays. Since I was not originally intending to donate this milk, I didn't track what exactly I was eating or drinking (minimal alcohol, avoiding caffeine, no meds beyond occasional ibuprofen) or follow any milk bank type procedures. On the other hand, it does pass the high bar that I would feed it to my daughter if it weren't for her eczema.

I'd like to find a home for the milk soon, since some of it is nearly 6 months old (pumped mid Nov 2010 through mid Feb 2011). Please let me know if you're interested - especially if you are local and we can make a transfer in person.

thatmathchick

Back to top Go down