MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300 oz to donate in NOVA

3 posters

Go down

300 oz to donate in NOVA Empty Re: 300 oz to donate in NOVA

Post by kileywiley12 Tue May 31, 2011 7:55 pm

I am guessing you have donated your milk already but i wanted to check. I live in College Park but work in DC and am in need of milk for my 14 week old.

Let me know.
Thanks

Kiley

kileywiley12@hotmail.com

kileywiley12

Back to top Go down

300 oz to donate in NOVA Empty bm

Post by cscroggins Mon May 02, 2011 10:54 pm

pm u would love to have it if you would ship to oklahoma thanks

cscroggins

Back to top Go down

300 oz to donate in NOVA Empty 300 oz to donate in NOVA

Post by JEC-JR's MOM Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:37 pm

I would like to donate my over supply of frozen breast milk. I am a healthy nursing mother. I do not smoke. I eat a very healthy diet and take daily vitamins. I have a little one of my own that is doing very well. I do take the "mini pill", but I have been assured by numerous doctors and Lactation consultants that it is safe. I have about 300oz that I would like to donate. I would like to make this a one time donation and not a regular agreement. If I have an over supply in the freezer again, I will call that same person and donate again, but I am not ready to make any promises. I would just rather donate than waste. I live in the NOVA area or I could ship it.

JEC-JR's MOM

Back to top Go down

300 oz to donate in NOVA Empty Re: 300 oz to donate in NOVA

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down