MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driving from Western MA to Boston, April 23! Our freezer is almost empty....

Go down

Driving from Western MA to Boston, April 23!  Our freezer is almost empty.... Empty Driving from Western MA to Boston, April 23! Our freezer is almost empty....

Post by andy.inkster Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi Everyone!

Elise and I will be coming to Boston on Saturday, April 23, to pick up milk. If anyone has any to add to our milk run, I would really appreciate it.

Please e-mail andy.inkster@gmail.com or call or text 413-326-1573

Elise is six months old, and we never made our last milk run because I got really sick (and fell disastrously behind on e-mail, so if I didn't get back to you, I am really sorry, I'm catching up now).

We regularly make trips to Boston, Elise has been fed donor milk since her birth - I am a single transgender dad and unable to lactate. I am incredibly grateful to all the donor moms who have made it possible to feed my baby human milk her entire life so far. We're hoping to make it to a year.

Driving from Western MA to Boston, April 23!  Our freezer is almost empty.... Bb_phd10

andy.inkster

Back to top Go down