MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donor mom in Columbia,MD

2 posters

Go down

Donor mom in Columbia,MD Empty Re: Donor mom in Columbia,MD

Post by reba Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:20 am

Hi,

I live in Oregon and would need to ship, but I would be so grateful if you have milk to share. I have had such a hard time finding donors. If you don't find a match, let me know and I can tell you more about my situation and maybe we can set something up.

Thanks.

Rebecca

reba

Back to top Go down

Donor mom in Columbia,MD Empty Donor mom in Columbia,MD

Post by Feb2011Mom Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Hi there!
I want to donate my breastmilk. My daughter was born on 28th feb 2011 and I have some frozen and some refrigerated milk, please PM me for the exact amounts and I can donate depending on your requirements. I have my bloodwork done from pregnancy. Apart from my prenatal vitamins, I do not take any medicines. I do not drink coffee or alcohol and do not smoke and have a diet that includes cow's milk, nuts, eggs, fish, chicken.

I live in Columbia Maryland, and would like to help a family close by who is willing to get the milk and, either give me the storage bags or bottles to save the milk.
I am willing to ship too provided the recipients take the lead and supply the necessary items.

Please feel free to contact me with questions. I will be very happy if this thing works out for someone in need.

Feb2011Mom

Back to top Go down