MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have milk to donate in Central NJ

2 posters

Go down

I have milk to donate in Central NJ Empty Re: I have milk to donate in Central NJ

Post by dre3579 Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Hi Jennifer,
I am actually sending this batch out but I still continue to pump on a daily basis. I have two other people that have contacted me as well. I can keep you updated when I have more. I am located in freehold. It is a bit of a ways. From flemington.

Thanks
Andrea
dre3579
dre3579

Back to top Go down

I have milk to donate in Central NJ Empty Re: I have milk to donate in Central NJ

Post by Olivia425 Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Hi there,

I am located in Flemington, and would really appreciate the opportunity for my daughtr to be able to have donated breast milk as she needs it badly. please let me know if you still have any and where you are located. i am in Flemington nj. Thank you so much. Your baby is adorable!

Jennifer

Olivia425

Back to top Go down

I have milk to donate in Central NJ Empty I have milk to donate in Central NJ

Post by dre3579 Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:00 am

Hi,
I currently have a 1o week old that is EBF but I do have plenty of extra milk to share. I have been pumping since she was about two weeks old and it is currenlty frozen in a deep chest freezer. If you are intrested, please let me know.
Thanks
dre3579
dre3579

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down