MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking donated milk for drug exposed 3 wk old fost/adopt baby girl

2 posters

Go down

Seeking donated milk for drug exposed 3 wk old fost/adopt baby girl Empty Re: Seeking donated milk for drug exposed 3 wk old fost/adopt baby girl

Post by Ajuman Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 pm

I have 100 oz, I can donate that now and keep supplying in the future. My boy is only two months old and I make way more than he can eat. I live in Colorado Springs, do you have specific information about packaging and how to keep the frozen ones frozen? If it's possible for my milk to make it to you without spoiling, I would be more than happy to share.

Ajuman

Back to top Go down

Seeking donated milk for drug exposed 3 wk old fost/adopt baby girl Empty Seeking donated milk for drug exposed 3 wk old fost/adopt baby girl

Post by lasource Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:53 am

Hi. We have a 16 month old little girl, Linabelle, who we adopted last year from the foster care system. We were able to provide donated milk--both local and shipped--to her through this site for almost a year. (A heartfelt thanks to those of you who generously donated!) .Three weeks ago her little baby sister was born. Unfortunately, she was exposed to cocaine in utero and was born tox positive. We will be bringing her home from emergency foster care within this next week and we would love to start her right off with donated milk so that she can have the best nutrition possible, especially considering her fragile beginnings. Linabelle was born tox positive for drugs as well but she has flourished this past year. She is a bright, healthy, happy, little girl who is showing no signs of damage from the in utero drugs. I feel in my heart that mother's milk has played a big part in her success.
We would love to find a committed donor but would be grateful for anything. Feel free to email @ lasource@sbcglobal.net. We live in Santa Rosa, CA. We will happily pay for packaging and shipping as well as reimbursement for supplies. Thank you!

lasource

Back to top Go down