MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100+ oz available in Rockville/Montgomery County (dairy and egg free) until the 26th

2 posters

Go down

100+ oz available in Rockville/Montgomery County (dairy and egg free) until the 26th Empty Re: 100+ oz available in Rockville/Montgomery County (dairy and egg free) until the 26th

Post by RealMylk Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:36 am

My DD is 9 months now and our current supply is only for a few more days. My DD refuses solids, so if you are willing to donate to us, we would appreciate it. We will be in MD this Saturday and can pick up in the morning or early afternoon. We reimburse cost of supplies. If you have medical records, that would be great. PM me if you can donate to use. Thank you.

RealMylk

Back to top Go down

100+ oz available in Rockville/Montgomery County (dairy and egg free) until the 26th Empty 100+ oz available in Rockville/Montgomery County (dairy and egg free) until the 26th

Post by ktree Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:56 pm

I'm in MD visiting family and still pumping for my one year old who is not with me.

I have 100+ frozen ounces of milk. My diet is dairy-free, egg-free, and gluten-light. I'd love to help someone out. The milk is available through the 26th.

I'm on no medications and eat a very healthy diet. I'm in the Rockville/North Potomac area in Montgomery County.

ktree

Back to top Go down