MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build supply back up to donate?

2 posters

Go down

Build supply back up to donate? Empty Build supply back up to donate?

Post by krnolan89 Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Hello. My name is Katherine. I EBF my son who is now 19 months old for 10 months. I am still making milk, but not enough to donate right now. I was wondering if I should build my supply back up with fenugreek to donate, or if I should just wait until after my next pregnancy(not planned yet). Just want some opinions. Thank you.

krnolan89

Back to top Go down

Build supply back up to donate? Empty Re: Build supply back up to donate?

Post by Dylans_Mommy Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:41 am

I think that is completely up to you if you have the time and the desire to do so. Of course a struggling mom and baby would be so grateful and benefit from your milk if you can make extra but no one would expect someone else to go out of their way to do something like this. You're a wonderful person for even considering it. Smile

Dylans_Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by krnolan89 Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Thank you for your encouragement! I think I am going to give it a try and see how I do. I know there are lots of mommas in need in my area. I think it's worth a shot.

krnolan89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down