MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Needed in Philly (Visiting Wed, Feb 23-Sunday, Feb 27)

2 posters

Go down

Milk Needed in Philly (Visiting Wed, Feb 23-Sunday, Feb 27) Empty Re: Milk Needed in Philly (Visiting Wed, Feb 23-Sunday, Feb 27)

Post by andy.inkster Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:10 pm

I have! Thank you!

andy.inkster

Back to top Go down

Milk Needed in Philly (Visiting Wed, Feb 23-Sunday, Feb 27) Empty Re: Milk Needed in Philly (Visiting Wed, Feb 23-Sunday, Feb 27)

Post by mamacampbell Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:10 pm

have you checked out Eats on Feets too? I saw a lot of posts in the Philly area recently! Good luck!

mamacampbell

Back to top Go down

Milk Needed in Philly (Visiting Wed, Feb 23-Sunday, Feb 27) Empty Milk Needed in Philly (Visiting Wed, Feb 23-Sunday, Feb 27)

Post by andy.inkster Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Hi Pennsylvania!

My daughter Elise has been fed only donor milk since her birth in October. She had a bit of a scary start, she was born weighing just 6.5 lbs due to a problem with her placenta, and was later diagnosed with a minor heart condition, but she is doing great, thanks to donor milk. She now weighs 13.5 lbs, so I figure she's more than half made of donor milk!

We are visiting Philly to attend an academic conference (Eastern Sociological Society) next week, and I'm hoping to connect with some local mamas who might have milk to spare while we're in town.

We would be happy to receive fresh milk while we're in town, or small quantities of frozen milk, but any large quantities we would have to get either Saturday night or Sunday, so they'll stay frozen long enough for us to get them home.

I'm travelling with a group of people, so I won't have my own car, and am a bit limited in what I can arrange in terms of pick ups, but I will be at the same downtown hotel all day, everyday, so it would be easy to arrange a drop off.

Please get in touch, sooner rather than later, here or e-mail andy.inkster@gmail.com or call 413-326-1573.

Thanks everyone!

[img]Milk Needed in Philly (Visiting Wed, Feb 23-Sunday, Feb 27) Bb_phd11[/img]

andy.inkster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down