MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to milk donation -- willing to donate

3 posters

Go down

New to milk donation -- willing to donate Empty Re: New to milk donation -- willing to donate

Post by Gina C. Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:44 am

Hi Angela and Zinn,
Do you still have milk to donate? I am in need of milk for the next 2-4 weeks. Thank you!
Gina and 5 month old Hawthorn

Gina C.

Back to top Go down

New to milk donation -- willing to donate Empty Re: New to milk donation -- willing to donate

Post by Adam Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:23 am

Hello Zinn,
I have been looking for donation milk for some time now. I have having trouble with getting in touch with other people to help. I wish to collect as much as I can since my new born 3 months old wasn't latching on at birth after two weeks and the reason being because I had a C-Section and was being pumped with anti-biotic and other medication at the time. I placed him on Formula but he started refusing that which worried me a lot. I managed to collect some breast milk locally but not enough to sustain him in the least. I still struggle to feed him Formula & goat's milk. If we could get in touch I would be more than willing to come by and grab as many as I can b/c I am desperate and worried for my new born. My new born is highly sensitive to even to the medical grade formula "Neocate". He has been losing weight and is refusing most milk products. I would like to thank you in advance.
Amina Williamson wife of Adam Williamson

Adam

Back to top Go down

New to milk donation -- willing to donate Empty New to milk donation -- willing to donate

Post by MommyOfZinn Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:28 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Angela Wang and I am the mother to a wonderful baby boy, Zinn, born November 2010. He is my first born son. We have been breastfeeding ever since he was born. I have also pumped from day 1 and continue to pump since I've returned to work.

I am new to the milk donation world. I know one thing: it doesn't feel right when I dump my breastmilk down the drain. I also have a continually growing stack of frozen breast milks in my freezer. I haven't counted the exact ounces, but that will be easy to determine when I find some free time. Since I pump every day, the frozen supply grows b/c when I am not at work, I exclusively breastfeed.

I would like to help a mother and baby in need. I do need some guidance as to the logistics.

We live in Maryland. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks all!

Angela and Zinn, 2 months old, in Maryland

MommyOfZinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down