MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frederick MD mom seeks milkies for preemie twins!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Frederick MD mom seeks milkies for preemie twins!!!! Empty Do you still need milk for your babies?

Post by sharewithyou Tue May 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Our daughter was born in early February (may share a birthday with your twins?!?!). I have been pumping and storing intermitently for the past few months as we have tried to figure out our daughter's GI issues which seem to be allergy-related. I am wondering if you are still in need of milk as I am just beginning to look into finding someone who could use the milk that we will be unable to use. If you are still interested in getting more milk, please email me at mmorsberger@verizon.net.

sharewithyou

Back to top Go down

Frederick MD mom seeks milkies for preemie twins!!!! Empty Re: Frederick MD mom seeks milkies for preemie twins!!!!

Post by Andreabugg Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Are you still looking for milk?

Andreabugg

Back to top Go down

Frederick MD mom seeks milkies for preemie twins!!!! Empty Still interested!

Post by smoo87 Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Hi ladies! Yes, I am definitely still interested! I wil reimburse for bags and any other expenses associated with the milk. Do you happen to have your bloodwork? If not, I am still interested but will have to flash pasteurize the milk. Please email me off board at smoo87 [at] gmail [dot] com so we can arrange something. I really appreciate your willingness to help my babes to grow healthy!!!!!
smoo87
smoo87

Back to top Go down

Frederick MD mom seeks milkies for preemie twins!!!! Empty Re: Frederick MD mom seeks milkies for preemie twins!!!!

Post by Tdunois Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:30 am

Hey Shannon,
I am a former recipient turned donor since I had my daughter. I am a pretty healthy eater, I do usually have a cup of coffee in the morning. I have about 300 ounces to donate to someone. The milk is from the last six weeks since my daughter was born, some of it probably even has colostrum. I would like to be reimbursed for the bag or have them replaced. I use lansinoh, you would be getting approximately 50-60 bags each with about 5 ounces. Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in the milk.
Tdunois
Tdunois

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyk11 Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:25 pm

If you are still in need, please let me know. I have about 200 oz. of milk in my deep freeze that I was going to donate to a national site. I live in Baltimore and have been dying for a reason to visit the Crate and Barrel outlet!

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Misty

mistyk11

Back to top Go down

Frederick MD mom seeks milkies for preemie twins!!!! Empty Frederick MD mom seeks milkies for preemie twins!!!!

Post by smoo87 Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Hi! I am a mother of six week old preemies (born at 33 and a half weeks) and am trying very hard to get my milk supply up but am not there yet. The babies are home and are getting part breastmilk and part formula. The formula is very hard on their tummies and I would love to give them as little of it as possible. Do you have milk to share? I am willing to reimburse you for your expenses. Thanks for your consideration!!! Shannon
smoo87
smoo87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down