MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk donor

Go down

Looking for milk donor Empty Looking for milk donor

Post by tapasia Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:55 am

Hello all-

I am a second time mother to a 4 week old girl, and I have low milk supply. I had the same problem with my first son, due to a hormonal condition called PCOS. My son grew up on commercial formula and has allergies now (gluten, dairy and soy) which I believe are probably linked to having been raised on the formula . Although I am devastated that this is happening again, I am full of hope that this milk share website exists. I don't expect to fully supply her with breastmilk, and we are on a good homemade raw goat's milk formula. However, any breastmilk that she can receive (in addition to the very small amount she gets from me), would be greatly appreciated, and I believe will make a difference in giving her a healthy start to life.

Thank you for your consideration. We are in Loveland, Colorado and of course will pay for any shipping/packing costs.

Blessings, Stephanie and baby Charlotte

tapasia

Back to top Go down