MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noah is 6 months old and needs some milk in NJ, please!

2 posters

Go down

Noah is 6 months old and needs some milk in NJ, please! Empty Re: Noah is 6 months old and needs some milk in NJ, please!

Post by michelle1119 Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:29 am

Hi Robin,
I saw your message and I would like to help. Im new to milk sharing, but excited to start. I was blessed with a beautiful baby girl who came 10 weeks early this past July. After 4 miscarriages and 7 months of bedrest, and a 6 week NICU stay. Its the only way I could think of giving back. Providing breastmilk for my baby was the single most important thing I could do for my daughter. I would like to do the same for another baby. Please let me know what you think.
Thanks so much.
-michelle
You could read my post in the forum aswell. Its titled : Lots of breastmilk to donate.

michelle1119

Back to top Go down

Noah is 6 months old and needs some milk in NJ, please! Empty Noah is 6 months old and needs some milk in NJ, please!

Post by happynjparents Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:00 pm

Hi everyone!

It's been wonderful to meet some of you over the last few months or at least speak with you over the phone and see pictures of your little ones. Thank you so much for your generous offers to help us all. I adopted my son 6 months ago and he is growing beautifully...thanks to several of you! However, we are running so low on milk that I'm in danger of needing to turn to formula again. :-( Yikes! If any of you have extra milk and would like to donate, I'd be so thrilled to meet with you!

We live in Morris County and would happily meet you for a meal-- one of my favorite things to do with my donors-- and do a milk exchange! I've had such a wonderful time with milksharing-- I did it with my daughter too, who is now a very healthy 22 month old. I even wrote an article on it that was in a parenting magazine http://www.baystateparent.com/news/2009-10-01/articles/006.html and was part of a series that won an award.

Anyway, please let me know if you can help! I would love to see pictures, talk on the phone, meet you in person, etc. Please get in touch!

Thanks a bunch-
Robyn

happynjparents

Back to top Go down